At Holderness, parents are an important part of our community. Our password protected portal myHOLDERNESS will keep you informed about all things Holderness. Please use the myHOLDERNESS button at the top of the page to access the portal. Once you login, you'll have access to lots of content made just for parents, including an online directory, electronic forms, information about volunteer opportunities, and the school calendar. You'll also be able to update your profile and access your child's report cards.
We look forward to getting to know you and seeing you around campus!
HOLDERNESS PARENTS ASSOCIATION
The Holderness School Parents Association offers parents an opportunity to become involved in the life of the school through its support of a variety of programs and events during the school year. All current parents are members of the HSPA, and are encouraged to get involved in different activities to meet other parents and stay connected to the school.
The Parents Association Fund supports activities throughout the year that include faculty appreciation programs, Exam Bake, student activities, dorm nights, and more!
If you would like to be more involved with planning any Parents Association activities, please contact Joia Hughes P'22 or Jane Lewis-Raymond P'23. You can find their contact info in the myHolderness portal or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHERE CAN I FIND A LIST OF CAMPUS EVENTS?
- WHAT IS A CLOSED WEEKEND AND WHEN DO THEY OCCUR?
- WHO WILL BE MY MAIN POINT OF CONTACT WHEN I HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT MY CHILD?
- HOW WILL I KNOW HOW MY CHILD IS DOING IN THEIR CLASSES?
- WHAT ARE THE RULES ABOUT TAKING STUDENTS OFF CAMPUS?
- IT’S MY CHILD’S BIRTHDAY. IS THERE A LOCAL BAKERY THAT DELIVERS?
- I’VE MOVED AND HAVE A DIFFERENT ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER. WHO SHOULD I NOTIFY AT HOLDERNESS?