Reunion weekend will be moving back to June starting in 2018
. While we are still working on the details for the full weekend, we want you to be able to start making travel plans. This year’s reunion will take place June 1-3, 2018 and we are celebrating class years ending in 3 and 8.
Here’s what we know so far:
- You can stay in the dorms!
- All events will take place on campus.
- We will have kid-friendly activities during our Saturday night celebration dinner.
- Faculty will be on campus to welcome you back and share stories about your Holderness days.
- You won’t regret coming back to Holderness for a day or the full weekend.
More details to follow in the coming weeks, but start spreading the word to your friends and classmates!